All employees are required to take the safety training courses assigned to them. Follow the instructions below to get to your specific training courses.
1) After reading the following instructions, click on the link below to go to the safety training website.
2) Your username is the 4 digit number that you use for Sub Finder. (if you have a 3 digit number, add a 0 in front of your number)
3) After you enter your username, click “login.”
4) The system will verify who you are. If it is your name that pops up, click “Log Me In.”
5) Start a course by clicking on the course title. The courses have audio, so be sure to plug in your headphones or adjust your speakers.
6) Each course is broken into sections. You may exit the program after completing any section and then return to it later and complete the course. You must complete each section and pass the quiz in order to get credit for taking the section/course.
7) You may take additional courses if you wish by clicking on “Take Additional Courses.” Regardless of any additional courses you take, you must still complete all of those assigned to you.
Click here to begin: http://cojusd.keenan.safeschools.com