El Monte Middle School is a results-based Professional Learning Community. Teachers, students, and parents work in a partnership to provide all students a quality education in a safe, supportive, and disciplined environment preparing them to become responsible citizens in a culturally diverse and technologically driven society. We believe…
· Every student can learn and endeavor to pursue academic excellence.
· Student educational needs are at the forefront of all decisions impacting the high expectations of the school.
· Positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff enhance student achievement and create a safe, supportive school climate.
· Every child and adult deserves to be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
· Students and staff are responsible for their actions and will make sure to exhibit positive character traits.
3:45 PM - 4:30 PM Baseball/Softball games vs Citrus - home game
3:45 PM - 5:30 PM Baseball/Softball games vs Washington at Dinuba - away game
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Spring Fling
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Baseball/Softball League Tournament - TBA