El Monte Middle School is a results-based Professional Learning Community. Teachers, students, and parents work in a partnership to provide all students a quality education in a safe, supportive, and disciplined environment preparing them to become responsible citizens in a culturally diverse and technologically driven society. We believe…
· Every student can learn and endeavor to pursue academic excellence.
· Student educational needs are at the forefront of all decisions impacting the high expectations of the school.
· Positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff enhance student achievement and create a safe, supportive school climate.
· Every child and adult deserves to be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
· Students and staff are responsible for their actions and will make sure to exhibit positive character traits.
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer game vs Pioneer away game
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer game vs Riverdale away game
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer game vs Liberty home game
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer game vs Caruthers home game
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer game vs Rafer Johnson away game
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer game vs Sutter/Fowler @ home